Cash Loan, Housing Loan
It is easy to get a cash loan at RBP Bank. Quietly, most people can get a cash loan without certificates with a low interest rate, for any purpose. The RBP Bank cash loan belongs to cheap offers, which confirms the comparison of cash loans. RBP Bank is often in the top three in the cash loans ranking for the cheapest cash loan.
How will you get a Quick Cash Loan from RBP Bank?
You fill in a simple application on the Internet – it will take you about 2 minutes!
- RBP Bank employee will call you to confirm the data you have provided and the desire to get a loan.
- You will verify the documents provided by you and you will be notified immediately of the final credit decision by phone or e-mail.
- You will receive funds from the granted credit in the way you choose.
Why is it worth taking a cash loan at RBP Bank?
- A high maximum loan amount from PLN 1,000 up to PLN 120,000.
- You can adjust the period of repayment of the loan to your needs, the loan period from 6 to 72 months.
- If you took a loan from another bank and repaid it on time, you can get a cash loan by presenting your ID card and one document confirming your income
- Purpose of the loan – for any chosen purpose.
- No need to visit the facility! You submit an application via the Internet and a courier will provide you with a credit agreement.
- Immediate full assessment of your creditworthiness together with the initial credit decision immediately after sending the application you receive the calculated loan offer.
- Without guarantors and other loan repayment security.
- Opportunity to take advantage of attractive insurance in case of unforeseen situations.
- No fees for processing the application.
- The possibility of early repayment of the loan without additional fees.
- Cash loans are repaid in monthly installments.
Documents that will be needed to obtain a cash loan at RBP Bank
Choose your source of income and the most convenient document confirming your income:
- Contract of employment
- Extract or history of the invoice to which remuneration is transferred or
- RMUA printing (certificate of the amount of premiums paid) issued in the last 6 months or
- PIT – 11 for the previous year accepted until the end of June this year or
- A contract of employment or an annex to a contract of employment (documenting the amount
- Salaries) signed in the last 6 months or
- A certificate from the workplace about earnings of a retirement or disability pension
- The decision on granting the benefit or the last indexation of the benefit or the last or penultimate section of the payment of the benefit or the statement or history of the account to which the amount of the benefit or the certificate from the Social Insurance Institution / KRUS on receiving the benefit is transferred